In this article:
How can I cancel an order on AliExpress?
If you have placed a wrong order or have a paid order which you want to cancel just go to your AliExpress.com ‘My Orders’ page, find that order and click on ‘Cancel Order’ button.
Note, you can cancel your paid order before the supplier ships it.
You will then have to request order cancellation
If an agreement is reached, the supplier will not ship the order and the transaction will be canceled automatically.
How can I cancel an order on Shopify?
If you cancel an order, in whole or in part, then the details about what was restocked and refunded will be stored in the order's Timeline.
To cancel an order:
- On your Shopify admin, click Orders (or press GO);
- Click the order number that you want to cancel;
- Click the "More actions" button and select "Cancel order";
- Select the reason for cancellation from the drop-down menu.
- By default, a full refund will be issued. If you want to issue a partial refund, then use the product quantity boxes, the shipping field, or the refund total field t edit the refund amount;
- If you don't want the refunded items to be restocked in your inventory, then uncheck the restock items checkbox:
- If you don't want to send a notification email to the customer, then uncheck the notification checkbox.
- Click Cancel order.
- If you partially refunded the customer while canceling the order, then you can return to this order and issue additional partial refunds.
- Caution. If there was a discount code applied to this order, Shopify is able to refund more than the customer paid you. Choose the amount to refund carefully. Refunds can not be reversed.
- Note. Using this feature will also automatically dispute your Shopify transaction fees. If the order was placed within your current billing cycle, the fees will be removed from your upcoming invoice. If they were on a previous billing cycle, you will be issued transaction fee credit on your next invoice.